Say yes to…….
- Hats worn outdoors in the sun
- Covered shoulders (no spagetti straps)
- Covered torsos
- Appropriate footwear for the season
- Graphics and language on clothing that supports our Code of Conduct
- Warm touques, gloves, coats and snowpants for inclement weather
- Arm holes need to be snug to the body and not cut too low; no spaghetti straps
- Shorts need to be mid-thigh or longer
- Necklines need to be modest and not cut too low
- Make-up (unscented) only for special occasions (e.g. Hallowe’en or school dances)
Thank you for respecting our dress code.
Consequences for non-compliance are defined in our school Code of Conduct.
Oversized t-shirts will be on loan from the office as needed.