Parent Advisory Council
If anyone has items they would like to see on the agenda please email firstname.lastname@example.org
All Parents of FLES Students Have a Voice That Needs to Be Heard in Our Pac (Parent Advisory Council). We Encourage Parents to Be Informed and Get Involved as the Pac Is the Official Collective Voice Recognized by Principals, Staff and School Boards Pertaining to Your Child’s Education and Community. Our Fles Facebook Page Will Now Be Posting Meeting Minutes and Agendas, and Serve as an Electronic Bulletin Board. if You Have Questions or Comments for the Pac, or Information You Think Should Be Shared With Other Parents Please Use Our New Email Address: email@example.com We Hope That With Our Facebook Page (Francois Lake Elementary School Pac) and Email We Can Keep Parents Better Informed and Involved as We Realize Not Everyone Can Make Meetings. We Look Forward to Hearing From You.
The Purpose of a PAC can be:
- to provide parents with the opportunity to gain greater understanding of the school;
- to give input into school- based decisions;
- to participate in goal setting;
- to unify efforts of the school community towards the goal of quality education;
- to monitor and review school rules and conduct, the safety programs, the educational programs; learning materials, equipment and the school building;
- to educate parents;
- to advocate equal educational opportunities for all students;
- to liaise with other education partners and organizations; and
- to provide methods to resolve problems between the school and community by directing parents and students to the Advocacy project.